- Single sign up only, we will assign the teams on the tournament day
- No ELO restriction - no matter your skill level, everyone is allowed and welcome to join
- You are required to join the PCL Arcade Discord server! All communications, team assignments, hero assignments, announcements, etc will be held on there. You can find a link to the Discord below. (You are not required to use it for voice communication)
- You are only allowed on the Mid-Lane - Its borders are defined by the fog walls. In your base you are not allowed to retreat on a side Inhibitor
- The only way going to base is by death
- First team to take the core wins
Since Paragon does not have a dedicated ARAM map and mode, additional rules have to be made
- No river buffs allowed.
- Default decks only - While not easy to spot, if you are reported to use a non default deck, the player or team will receive a adjusted consequence.
- If you're getting knocked out of mid lane - e.g. Howitzer Mine, Sevarog Ult, etc, you have to take the shortest way back to mid. You're furthermore not allowed to wait outside of mid lane to reenter.
- If you're leaving mid lane by yourself - e.g. trying to escape - you have to sacrifice yourself to the opposing team!
- If an enemy minion wave is imminent in destroying a side lane inhibitor, you are allowed to leave mid lane to defend the inhibitor. Heroes respawning shortly are to be favored rather than a player leaving mid. If you are to leave mid lane, make sure it is obvious to the opposing team. For the opposing team, do not stop a player if he is obviously leaving to defend an inhibitor. Losing an inhibitor - other than being stopped by the opposing team - is the team's fault and will have no consequences of the match or outcome.
If you have more questions about the rules or you are just unsure, contact churchymayer#9169 on Discord or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All rules are subject to change - In case of a rule change it will be announced on the Discord Server